Monday, September 07, 2009

Fantasy Football

Had my Fantasy Football draft yesterday (7th pick out of 12). I think it was better than last season, which was my first time. I made a plan this year and stuck to it. Last year I started panicking a little and made some bad choices, had never done a Fantasy draft before. Here's the lineup for this season.

STARTERS:
Ryan, Matt QB ATL
Brown, Ronnie RB MIA
Jackson, Steven RB STL
Johnson, Calvin WR DET
Ochocinco, Chad WR CIN
Olsen, Greg TE CHI
Bironas, Rob K TEN
San Diego Chargers D/ST

RESERVES:
Favre, Brett QB MIN
Jones, Julius RB SEA
Evans, Lee WR BUF
Miller, Zach TE OAK
Brown, Kris K HOU
Washington Redskins D/ST

There were some players I wanted that were picked before me, but overall I'm pretty satisfied. Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home