Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Preakness

First the good. A week ago this past Saturday I logged into my youbet.com account in the morning to watch some English hurdle racing. Bet 3 horses to win in the first race and lost. Bet 3 more horses to win in the next race and one of them won and paid 87.80. I logged off and called it a day! Love this long shot system.

Now the bad. Logged in early on Preakness day yesterday and bet 3 or 4 races and didn't cash a ticket. I then had a lot to do and was out the next 4 hours. In that time my long shot system hit 2 races paying around 28.00 and 40.00. Unfortunately, I wasn't home to bet them.

Finally, the Preakness Stakes. Being that the favorite won, I didn't win this race either. Tried the long shot system and a couple exacta combinations but no luck. Gave back some of my Derby weekend winnings on this one. On a good note, a few close friends came by and it was a fun race to watch.

On to the Belmont Stakes June 6th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home