Sunday, March 29, 2009

Seven Weeks and a Day

It's been that long since Karen left us. I won't go into details, but it's been a struggle for some to get through this. There have been some really bad times. Fortunately, there are those who are now heading in a better direction, though others are not. It will take a long time for things to even attempt to approach some normalcy. I so wish I could do more for these people that mean so much in my life. It has been very frustrating and painful to go through, but that's nothing compared to what they are dealing with. A day at a time almost seems like too much to contemplate, but it's what must be done. Each day leads to the next, and it will get better.

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2009 9:25 PM, Blogger Jal J said...

It's been a while since I've checked in on your blog. I was sad to read about Manny's wife and hope things are better between you two. You've been friends too long not to be able to support him after such a tragedy. All of you are in my thoughts!

 
At 4/12/2009 9:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Things between me and Manny are back where they were in the past. I guess that's where some good has come out of the bad. He's doing pretty well lately, but it's going to be a long road. I will always be there for him as I know he would be for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home