Thursday, December 07, 2006

Do Blogs Get Boring?

Only if it's mine. I recently realized that all I ever post lately is the price of gasoline. Quick and easy to do. I like the idea of blogging, even though I can't get used to the name "blogging". But I am an IT guy and have grown weary of using my computer at home. I spend all day fixing, setting up, installing and generally being around computers. Right now in my work area there are 9 PC's/laptops I'm working on. Deployed a couple others and worked on a few more today. It never ends! I actually do like the work. Some of it is quite mundane, but there are new challenges each day.

So.... I've come up with a possible solution. Got myself a new small profile digital camera. I have one I like already, but it's kind of big. The new one can be taken everywhere. I love taking pictures. Used to develop my own film back in the day. We had a darkroom and did the film and print work. Even rolled our own film (nod to Lewis Spencer in NY who taught me all). Hope to get inspired to blog more with the help of the pictures yet to be taken. My fellow blogger Jal does a great job with all her pictures, though I'll never write as well as she does. Anyway, keep checking back and we'll see what happens. And by the way, gas was still 2.23 9/10 today!!

1 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 10:13 AM, Blogger Jal J said...

I know what you mean about being around PC's all day at work and not wanting to go home and do the same! My blogging has been a bit lax of late (so sad for my faithful readers) due to the internet lockdown at work.

Thanks for the kudos on my blog! I try to keep you all up-to-date on life in MD and on all my goofy friends. I, too, wonder if it gets boring reading about my weekends and stuff.

Hope to see lots of new pics on your page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home