Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Fun....

Not really, just got home from an all day travel excursion. Returned from Louisville, KY and it took most of the day. I was there for business and we got to the airport around 9:30ish in the morning which was about 3 hours early. I didn't get home til 6:20. Plane was delayed 45 minutes, then we boarded, taxied and sat on the runway for more than 2 hours. Weather issues in Philly, the wind I guess. Once I arrived I had to wait a while for my bag. At least I made it safely! Isn't flying fun. Went out Monday to Lexington and worked there a couple days. That went well. Then we drove to Louisville for 2 days and busted our tails. It's good to be back and I am now enjoying a cool beverage with my buddy Manny who has stopped over.

NOTE: 2 weeks and 1 day until Breeders' Cup!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home