Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Today's Price

2.10 9/10. Down 1 cent in 5 days. The drop is slowing. Gonna stick with this until after the election out of curiosity.

Not much out of the ordinary going on. My brother and my buddies Manny and Sean have been having some medical issues/tests lately. Nothing too serious, but it does show we're all getting older. Hopefully this all leads to them getting healthier real soon! Been helping my buddy Murphy with his computer, doing some upgrades. It's in good shape now. He's a newcomer to computing, but is very enthusiastic. Work has been quite busy. And with some travel thrown in I'm staying out of trouble for the most part. Breeders' Cup is coming in 3 weeks and 3 days, hoping for a fun time as I'm throwing a small party for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home