Sunday, June 25, 2006

Weekend Update

The weekend draws to a close. I had a good one. Got a lot more boxes unpacked and am slowly getting organized. My honey Joanne stopped by Saturday afternoon and brought lunch. It was yummy. Manny and Karen came over Saturday night and we watched a good Cyndi Lauper special. I liked it more than I thought I would. Did lots of errands on Sunday and then went over to Doc's place to watch the car race. Came back home afterwards and unpacked some more boxes. Off to Reading and Wilkes-Barre for work tomorrow. Oh boy.

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Jal J said...

Hee hee! Your HONEY. How SWEET! I'm so happy you're back HOME and everything is coming together for you. Look what "coming home" did for me! I can hardly believe how my life has changed!

 
At 6/29/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Good things should happen to good people, and you are definitely one!! I'm so glad things are going well for you.
I find myself smiling almost all the time since I've come back home, even though work has been very hard and many hours are being put in. Well worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home