Friday, June 02, 2006

Two Weeks To Go

Just got back from a week in Wilmington. Enjoyed some holiday barbeques, visits with friends and family and went to work a couple days for a refresher on my new job. Signed a lease on my new apartment. Scheduled the movers for June 14-15 to come get my stuff and take it back home. If everything stays on schedule I will be back in Wilmington by Saturday June 17th and will report to work on Monday, June 19th. WOW!! Lots to do in the meantime to get ready for the move out of Texas, but I'll enjoy it.

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on your return north of the Masson Dixon line.. when you get settled check this site out on Fridays.. really cool stuff..
http://meekscafe.com/index.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home