Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Homeward Bound?!?!

It looks like I may be moving back home in the near future. Hopefully I'm not jinxing things by this post, but lots of people already know about it so why not. A few weeks ago I made my intentions of moving back home known to some people in my company. It wasn't done to threaten or ask for anything, but the reaction was very favorable. There was immediate action on their part to keep me in the company. I basically assumed I would have to find a new job to come back. To make a long story short, my old boss contacted me after my recent vacation and has a big need for my services. Things are now moving quickly. I hope to have official word this week (maybe tomorrow). I am so excited!! It looks like I may be back by mid June. Of course if things don't work out with this I still have my original plan and will pursue that enthusiastically. I think it will work out as they are actively pursuing a replacement for me here in TX and have asked for quotes from moving companies (which I have provided). Keep your fingers crossed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home