Thursday, October 02, 2008

VP Debate

My first impression is that Palin says "also" a lot.

I made up my mind a long time ago to vote for Obama and Biden, but Palin did better than I expected. Though there was nothing to change my belief that she should not be our next VP (or that McCain should not be our next President). Palin did avoid answering some of the questions. At one point she even said she isn't going to answer and started talking about another subject all together. To me she came across as somewhat well prepared for the debate but not ready for the VP job.

Biden "also" did well and I am certainly on board with him and Obama.

Final opinion, Biden won this debate hands down. More substance and knowledge. Less BS talking points. And no repetition of untruths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home