Monday, January 22, 2007

Checking In

It’s been a couple weeks since my last post. Not a whole lot going on. Busy as usual at work. I’ve also been trying to hook up with Dan to give him his Christmas present. We’re now supposed to get together on Saturday for lunch. That’ll be cool. Otherwise things are relatively quiet. Just been enjoying the playoff football season and plugging away at everyday life.

Gas is down to 2.07 9/10 per gallon today. That’s a drop of 24 cents since 12/31/2006 (22 days). More than a cent a day. Not what I anticipated, but I'm happy to be wrong!

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a good picture of bill shoemaker the greatest jockey of all time

 
At 1/29/2007 6:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Manny, I KNOW that you posted this comment. Keep reading, there may be a post devoted to the great Shoe one day soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home