Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stepping On The Scale

Since coming back to DE from TX over 13 months ago I have lost more than 40 pounds. I began noticing that I was losing weight a few months back and my clothes grew increasingly looser since then. Finally, a few weeks ago, I weighed myself over at Manny's (I don't own a scale). I was 265 pounds. Weighed in again last night and I'm down to 257. Last time I checked the poundage in TX it was 295 and I surely gained at least a few more pounds after that. So I'm working with a starting figure of around 300 pounds. I was FAT!! The last year in TX my job was to sit in front of a computer all day. Back here in DE I was returned to my field tech position and have been working very hard, which is the major reason for all the weight loss. I still drink too much beer and eat too much junk, but I have been noticing lately that I'm not as hungry and don't eat as much at each meal. I guess it proves that hard work is good for you!

1 Comments:

At 7/30/2007 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Chris!!

I just lost about 35 pounds myself! It's amazing what a few changes will do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home