Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Spirit

Well, I decided to get in the Christmas spirit this year thanks to some inspiration from my co-worker Robin. So I went out and got the little tree you see here. It is a 3 foot tall artificial tree that is lit via fiber optics. It has berries and leaves as decoration. No fuss, no muss. Take it out of the box, bend the branches in place and plug it in. Instant Christmas tree!! I have a link (in the links section of this page) to a live webcam that shows the lights pretty well, but the picture quality is mediocre.

I have actually sent out Christmas cards as well. I usually end up waiting until I get some, but this year I bought these before I received any in the mail. I sent them out after only receiving one so far. Pretty on the ball for me.

Anyway, I do hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season. I'll be thinking of all my loved ones during this time, and of course will be wishing I was back home with you all. I may make a quick visit back for the Super Bowl again this year. My guess is the Eagles won't be in it, but I'd still love to come back anyway. I'll keep you all posted. (NOTE ADDED 8:48PM: I just found out the Eagles won't be in the Super Bowl, they've been eliminated from the playoffs)

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 7:19 AM, Blogger Jal J said...

Love the new journal! Thanks for the 12:12 wishes... I think I ate one too many wings at 12:12 and am now suffering their revenge. Actually, I probably have to blame it on yesterday's lunch. Happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home